Gourmet Camp Oven Catering Terms and Conditions, Pricing

The Client Agrees to all terms and conditions when the deposit is payed and function date is set.

(a) Minimum & maximum numbers apply for each style of catering

Breakfast Menu Self-Serve 50 to 300

Self-Serve Roasts, Vegetables or cold platters Menu 50 to 200

Fully Served alternate drop seated menu 50 to 150

This is an indication of numbers and depends on the food offering, venue & style of function.

(b) Bookings will be treated as tentative until a deposit has been received. The non-refundable deposit rate is 25% of cost of the function. Numbers attending function must be confirmed 7 days prior to the date of the function at which point the remaining 75% must be payed.

(c) Gourmet Camp Oven Catering Prices include disposable plates and cutlery. Should you require Crockery and cutlery and it is not available at the venue that your function is being held at then it will have to be hired from a hire service. It is the responsibility of the function organizer the arrange deliver and return of any hired service. Gourmet Camp Oven Catering prices do not include staff for cleaning and packing hired crockery. An additional charge for this service will be charged. Gourmet Camp Oven Catering do not take responsibility for setting up or clearing of furniture or table settings in the price of catering.

(d) If the function is not being held within The Mildura area traveling costs may be applied for each staff member as well as transport costs.

(e) Gourmet Camp Oven Catering Prices are set on catering in the Mildura area and if catering is required outside of the area a traveling charge may apply a rate of approximately $2.00 per kilometre is a guide to this additional expense.

(f) Gourmet Camp Oven Catering provides standard 2 ply serviettes for all catering. Should you require alternative options please discuss this with us when making your booking.

(g) Gourmet Camp Oven Catering requires adequate power source. 2 separate 15 amp power points are ideal. We do have 15 amp to 10 amp converters we can use as well. If there is no power on site we can cater using generators but this may have an impact on menu selections.